• Early pickups in Premium Limo Bus at Waikiki hotels
• Amazing Guides with Genuine Aloha Spirit
• Famous Taro Donuts from Kamehameha Bakery
• Cold Water & Hot Kona Coffee
• Boat ride to U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
• Admission to Pearl Harbor
• Two Included Pearl Harbor Museums
• Black Tears of the Arizona & Wall of Names
• Exclusive Pearl Harbor Documentary
• View of the USS Bowfin Submarine
• Trip to Punchbowl National Cemetery
• Statue of King Kamehameha the Great
USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour
The most iconic monument at Pearl Harbor is the USS Arizona Memorial pictured above, and it’s the focal point of this tour. If you are looking for half-day activity with lots of ‘bang for the buck,’ then this tour is the perfect option. Your morning begins with Waikiki Pickups, Hot Kona Coffee, and delicious purple Taro Donuts from Kamehameha Bakery. Once you arrive to Pearl Harbor, you’ll check out some great museums and see the exclusive documentary before venturing out to the USS Arizona Memorial. Once you’ve experienced the core of the experience, we’ll take you out for a tour of downtown Honolulu including the Punchbowl National Cemetery and the statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
Here’s What the Tour Includes
All Oahu based Pearl Harbor Tours include convenient round trip transportation from pickup locations near your hotel.
Located on Beautiful Oahu
TOURS BY ISLAND
©2018 Tour Pearl Harbor. All rights reserved.