• Early pickups at the Honolulu Airport via Tour Bus, Uber, Rental, or City Bus
• Amazing Guides with Genuine Aloha Spirit
• Hot Kona Coffee & Famous Taro Donuts from Kamehameha Bakery
• Admission to Pearl Harbor
• Museums with Audio Tour & Virtual Reality
• Exclusive Pearl Harbor Documentary
• Boat ride to U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
• Black Tears of the Arizona & Wall of Names
• Inside Tour of USS Bowfin Submarine & Museum
• Full Tour of USS Missouri Battleship
• Full Access to the Pacific Aviation Museum
• Self-Transportation Back to Airport
All-Access Passport To Pearl Harbor
Coming to visit from Maui? Ready for the Ultimate Full-Day Pearl Harbor Experience? Then you definitely want to go with the Passport Package. This tour gives you access to the USS Arizona and Bowfin Submarine in addition to the USS Missouri Battleship and Pacific Aviation Museum on Ford Island. This package is the most complete Pearl Harbor Experience available. We offer one-way transportation for tour packages like this one that include more than one monument. This allows you to enjoy Pearl Harbor at your own pace and easily find transportation back to the airport via Uber, Taxi, Bus, or Car Rental.
Here's What the Tour Includes
Our guides are some of the best in the business. You will laugh as you learn about our beautiful island.
Enjoy roomy buses that are air conditioned and never too crowded.
With pick-up locations all over Waikiki, you are never a long way from your ride.
Honolulu International Airport
AZ Memorial, Bowfin Submarine, Mighty Mo, & Pacific Aviation Museum.
8 Hours (+/- Traffic)
One Way Transportation
Premium One-Way Transportation Included from Waikiki. Please Use Uber, Taxi, or Bus for Return Trans to the airport.
What To Bring
Camera, Sunglasses, Extra Water, & Cash for Food / Tips / Return Trans - NO BAGS ALLOWED
What to Wear
Comfortable shirt, shoes or sandals, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, & a big smile.
NO BAGS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE. Locker rentals are available for an extra fee.
Located on Beautiful Oahu
TOURS BY ISLAND
©2018 Tour Pearl Harbor. All rights reserved.